Brief Posting Description
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST – NIGHT SHIFT (EDMONTON)
KBR is seeking an Administrative Specialist II for a Night Shift to be based in Edmonton within the Fabrication Shop. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Data entry into applicable spreadsheets and systems.
· Coordination of requested information/data with client
· Trouble shooting errors and/or discrepancies
· Preparation of Material packages as per client requirements
· Liaise with Warehouse clients.
· Assisting in other duties as required.
· Strong computer skills primarily in MS Excel and MS Word.
· Experience working in an office environment. Preference to those who have construction background.
· High sense of organization.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve independently.
· Ability to work within a team environment in a professional manner
· Minimum of a high school diploma and 3 years of office experience.
This position located in a Fabrication Shop and as such PPE will be required to be worn outside of the designated office space. Working hours are 4pm to 1AM Monday to Friday with occasional weekends required.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com