This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
PROJECT MANAGER – COMMISSIONING (FORT MCMURRAY)
KBR is seeking a Project Manager - Commissioning to be based on a project site in Fort McMurray. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Responsibilities include commissioning setup and subcontracting strategy, shop drawing review and processing, contract changes, owner/architect/engineer daily relations, subcontractor relations, and all required Owner and in-house reporting.
· Possesses a working knowledge of the respective industry.
· Supervises commissioning/start up team at the site, through subordinate leaders.
· Reports to the Project Director and liaise with client as well as Managers of specific disciplines
· Undergraduate degree and 9+ years Construction experience, 3 of which should be in management
· Commissioning and start up experience within an industrial construction project is required.
· Must be familiar with and have a working knowledge of the construction industry and associated concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Experience in managing teams related to project controls
· Experienced user of MS Office. Oracle experience is an asset.
· Local candidates preferred.
· Leadership and team management
· Commercial Awareness
· Accepts Responsibility
· Team player
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Strong customer focus
This position is based on a project site in Fort McMurray working a 14 days on, 7 days off rotation. Camp accommodations and rotation travel allowance will be provided for individuals outside of the Fort McMurray area.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com