This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
HSE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – FORT MCMURRAY
KBR is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our HSE team while on a project site in Fort McMurray. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Creation and maintenance of excel spreadsheets
· Creation and maintenance of HSE reports for the client and for management team
· Coordination of HSE reports, daily logs and safety procedures
· Trouble shooting errors and/or discrepancies within the HSE group
· Preparation of client data related to HSE statistics as required
· Assisting in other duties as required.
· Minimum of a high school diploma and 3 years of office experience. Preference having experience within the HSE industry
· Strong computer skills primarily in MS Excel and MS Word
· Experience working in an industry or project environment
· High sense of organization
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve within a fast paced environment
· Team player
This role is on a 14/7 rotation in Fort McMurray on a fly in/fly out schedule. Camp accommodations are provided. This project is slated to be completed in December 2015.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply