This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
HR Generalist – Fort mcmurray
KBR is seeking a HR Associate to be based at a project site in Fort McMurray. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Assisting in a wide variety of HR duties including new employee orientations, position vacancies, new hire packages, data entry etc.
· Under general supervision from the HR/LR Sr. Specialist, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field.
· Displays core job competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
· Ability to provided assistance to staff and unionized employees regarding any potential payroll/time sheet concerns
· Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
· Ability to have a high attention to detail in a fast paced work environment
· Strong MS Office Skills
· Previous experience working with Oracle an asset
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This position is on a 10 and 4 rotation with camp accommodations. Travel allowance is included.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com