Brief Posting Description
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
MATERIALS MANAGER – Modular Yard 2
KBR is seeking a Materials Manager to be based on Modular Yard 1. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Strong attention to detail in a fast paced work environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and problem solving skills
· Industry experience required.
· Undergraduate degree in Procurement and Materials related subject and minimum of 8 years of related experience. (Equivalences will be considered.)
· Strong MS Office skills required (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Familiar with materials tracking systems an asset.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com