This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR is seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Estimating Coordinator to be based at our Edmonton location. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Accountable for the preliminary or definitive estimates for projects.
· Calculates estimates by using processes, labor availability and productivity, material prices, based on historical data.
· Tabulates cost studies, cash flows, and prospect analysis.
· Contributing to project proposals.
· Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within project controls.
· Displays core competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
· Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
· Strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent MS Word skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
· Minimal travel to other KBR job sites.
· Able to work independently and within a team environment.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com