This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction and services company, we support the energy, petrochemical, government services and civil infrastructure sectors. Serving our customers through 10 diverse business units – Downstream. Gas Monetization, Infrastructure and Minerals, International Government and Defense, North American Government and Defense, Oil and Gas, Power and Industrial, Services, Technology and Ventures – we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s most complex projects. Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
You’ll go far with KBR. So make a difference in your career, your life and the world.
KBR is seeking a Manager, HSE to be based at our Edmonton location . Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Manages and leads Health Safety and Environment initiatives and personnel
· Coordinates the delivery of HSE products and services to operations and shared services personnel, in support of business acquisition and execution
· Interfaces and negotiates with regulatory bodies, clients and subcontractors
· Responsible for executing the processes that directly impact training, report writing, quality control, plan development and implementation
· Incorporates health standards directed by regulatory agencies to prevent hazards and diseases from work sites
· Under general direction, is accountable for the performance and results of a related discipline or sub-group within a function
· Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members. Participates in the development of functional strategy and may be responsible for global processes and procedures
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com