Brief Posting Description
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction and services company, we support the energy, petrochemical, government services and civil infrastructure sectors on 6 continents. Serving our customers through six diverse business segments – Government & Infrastructure, Services, Upstream, Technology, Downstream and Ventures - we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
With more than 40,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
You’ll go far with KBR. So make a difference in your career, your life and the world.
Project scope includes skills and experience related to Forest Service Road construction and box culvert installation. Plant site construction consists of rough grading site preparation and heavy civil earthworks including rock drilling and blasting, aggregate production, large excavation and fill slopes, and layout of sites. MSE wall construction experiences a plus.
Duties & responsibilities include:
· Provides first aid, emergency medical services, health examinations, or nursing services to employees.
· Interacts with injury management, workers compensation, and outside compensation providers.
· Gives information to employees in health education and illness prevention.
· Prepares, maintains, records, accident reports, and statistical data associated with incidents, health history, and injuries occurring at worksite.
· Maintains inventory of EMS equipment and first aid supplies. Assists in performing drug and alcohol testing at worksite, overseeing other health issues such as drinking water, food preparations, and safety of living areas.
· Under general direction, performs duties by following established procedures. Provides healthcare to employees at certain locations.
· Exercises judgment within generally defined procedures and current regulations in selecting methods and techniques for treatment.
· Has a knowledge of techniques used in the medical field in support of QHSE. Applies knowledge to work scope.
· Provides advanced care for occupational and non-occupational injuries. Assist with modified work and WCB paperwork. Assist HSE as needed.
· Skills required for this job are typically acquired by an Associate's degree or equivalent, with appropriate licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse.
· Must be registered with CARNA or ACOP
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com