This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction and services company, we support the energy, petrochemical, government services and civil infrastructure sectors on 6 continents. Serving our customers through six diverse business segments – Government & Infrastructure, Services, Upstream, Technology, Downstream and Ventures - we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
E&I Technical Professional - Field
· Under general supervision, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
· Assists the Superintendent by providing input to identify key success factors, timing of procurement deliverables, and establishing common work breakdown structures
· Function as a communications link between Electrical Subcontractor and the Client
· Provide technical and administrative direction to field layout and surveying personnel.
· Review electrical/instrumentation drawings for upcoming work to identify potential problems.
· Reviews prior to issuance of Piping drawings/blueprints and other engineering documents and specification to field forces.
· Ensure the work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with Project Objectives, Specifications, Procedures, Plans, Requirements and Directives.
· Has a supporting role in technical problem solving, assistance with material coordination and schedule compliance, site quality control activities, and site document control activities.
· Maintain fields engineering books, logs, daily diary, records, etc., according to project procedures.
· Ensure all electrical inspection, sign-off etc., are complete and comply with procedures.
· Committed to project Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
· An Engineering Degree with instrumentation experience or Electrical Engineering Diploma with several years of field experience
· A minimum of 2 years related experience in the industrial construction industry.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
· The ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines in a fast paced environment
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com