Brief Posting Description
Quality Inspector (Welding)
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction and services company, we support the energy, petrochemical, government services and civil infrastructure sectors on 6 continents. Serving our customers through six diverse business segments – Government & Infrastructure, Services, Upstream, Technology, Downstream and Ventures - we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
With more than 40,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
You’ll go far with KBR. So make a difference in your career, your life and the world.
Quality Inspector (Welding)
Reporting to the Lead Quality Inspector for the project, the Welding Inspector will be responsible to:
· Perform and report visual inspections and dimensional control verifications
· Perform and record material verification as required
· Record and report all non-conformances as detailed by the Quality Assurance System and procedures
· Clear understanding of contractual obligation, standards, procedures, specifications and tolerances for all work in progress
· Perform and report on all incoming inspection of materials received and final inspections as required by the Quality Assurance System
· Participate in the investigation of non-conformances and corrective action resolution as required
· Inspect and verify the completion of all punch-list items
· Document Surveillance’s and submit to quality lead weekly.
Previous construction manager experience required
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
· Must have CWB Level 2 Certification
· Prior experience in heavy industrial, manufacturing or energy industries
· Sound knowledge of CSA W59 and W47.1 Structural steel and ASME B31.3, pressure piping code, and regulatory requirements
· Sound knowledge of formal quality assurance program requirements for ISO 9001:2000
· Must have prior experience working in a fast paced project environment
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com