This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction and services company, we support the energy, petrochemical, government services and civil infrastructure sectors on 6 continents. Serving our customers through six diverse business segments – Government & Infrastructure, Services, Upstream, Technology, Downstream and Ventures - we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
With more than 40,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
You’ll go far with KBR. So make a difference in your career, your life and the world.
Sr. Construction Manager
The construction manager (CM) report to the project manager and are responsable for day to day coordination, supervision, and field administration of the construction activities related to the project. The CM will ensure all activities between the various crafts are closely coordinated, construction equipment utilization is managed in a productive fashion and project proceudres related to safety and quality standards are upheld. The CM will work closely with the industrial relation manager to ensure labour relation matters are handled according to the project labour agreement. Specific responsibilities include
· Leads the project team in areas HS&E, QPM, and constrauction managment activities
· Coordinates requirements, sub-contractor coordination contract and sub contract administration
· Establish and maintain effective communication with the client
· Manages that project in accordance with KBR internel policies and procedures as well as contract requirements
· Remains involved thoughout the project lifecycle and is responsible for the completion of the project safely, on time and within approved budget
· Is responsible for all finaicial matters related to the contract within his/her delegated authority
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Previous construction manager experience required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com